The Internet has simplified the way of life. With the ability to keep up with friends and family around the world, buy just about anything, do online banking and even your tax return in just a few keystrokes, the Web has simplified the way we deal with everyday. But along with the amenities, which also gave us cyber criminals who can transmit viruses that can destroy your files and infiltrate your computer to gather personal information such as account codes and passwords.
Now what we can do???
The good news is that with some simple software and proper safety equipment can protect your personal information and have a safe online experience.
Now some Tips for making your computer safe:
* Use complex passwords for all accounts including online shopping accounts, bank accounts and social networking site. check this website for generating strong password (strongpasswordgenerator.com)
* Regularly update your operating system and browser security settings
* Avoid questionable web sites, like adult sites and file sharing sites
* Use anti-virus protection, firewall and antispyware
* Only download software from trusted sites
Now which Computer Security Software???
When it comes to purchasing security software, antivirus and antispyware software, online commentary and industry awards make it easy to find the best solutions to protect your personal information. But knowing how to choose the right solution to meet your needs takes a bit of further research.
Now some of the things you should look for them:
* Customer care: Can you get based telephone support and email 24/7 and web assistance?
* Is there a no-questions-asked “money back” guarantee?
* Can they offer 360 degrees of protection to block, detect and remove threats?
* Is it easy to use and easy to install?